Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Already?

So I mentioned that I have some really good excuses for not posting. One is, of course, our move halfway across the country. The second was a big surprise we found out about right after we unpacked all of our stuff in our new one-bedroom apartment. We are having another baby.

That's right, I am pregnant. No shots, no drugs. I'm almost 11 weeks, so the baby will come in September (fingers crossed).

We were very shocked and overwhelmed when we found out. It definitely took a few days to process. We feel so blessed to have another baby. We can't wait to meet this new little addition to our family. We are just thanking God every day for this blessing and pleading for the baby (and mommy) to be healthy.

I had my first visit with the doctor and everything is going well so far. I talked them into doing an ultrasound and saw the heartbeat. The baby was measuring exactly the right size (and there's just one). Aubrey and Rachel were both already measuring small at the 12-week screening so this is very encouraging. The doctor is going to watch us very closely, which is great.

We're not quite sure where we're going to put the new baby, but stay tuned for updates on that. We have lots of plans to make and lots of settling into our new life to do before the baby comes.

* "Already?" is what my little brother said when we told him the news.

9 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! AMAZING!! I'm freaking out. SOOO happy for you!!!! AHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! That is such amazing news! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! That's so exciting! Congrats Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best news EVER!!! I'm so excited for you and your family on this journey. Good thoughts, good thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you two, what a wonderful blessing, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CHUKAHEY!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very excited to you. That's a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is such exciting news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete